- Log into your Shopify account.
- Click “Apps”
- Click “Manage private apps” near the bottom of the page
- Click “Create a new private app”
- On the create page:
- a. Description: Scout Alley or Scout Alley Sync
- b. Products, variants, and collections: “Read access” or “Read and write”
- c. Click Save
- After it has been saved, you see the new “Scout Alley” record. These fields are needed:
- a. API key
- b. Password
- c. Shared Secret
- Log into Scout Alley™
- Go to My Account
- Go to Advanced on left menu
- Go to Store Sync
- Click Create Store Sync button
- Select Shopify from “Marketplace / Inventory System”
- Plug the values from #6 into their respective fields.
Modified on: Fri, 12 Jul, 2019 at 11:00 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.